Thursday, January 28, 2010

Life Lessons from Women in the Bible

One of my best friends is a youth pastor's wife. She is in charge of an upcoming women's event called "Life Lessons from Women in the Bible." I had the privilege of making a powerpoint slide announcement for her as well as flyers for their church bulletins. However, I couldn't stop there. I always like to give and get free "stuff", so I thought, "free canvases!!!" LOL! So, I painted a couple of canvases for her to give away at her event. Alisha, I hope everything goes well. I wish I could sit in on your session! I know it's going to be AWESOME!

If you're in the area, you should definitely check out this event! It's at Bedico Baptist Church in Ponchatoula, LA. For more information, you can call the church at 985-845-3417. Or email Alisha at alisha.latech@gmail.com.

Have a blessed day!


















Fun Giveaway "Stuff":






1 comment:

sarahmcg said...

How cool! My friends and I just started this same Bible Study last week :) And even weirder coincidence, Rhonda Kelley is the wife of the President of my school (New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary).

Have a good one!