Monday, January 18, 2010

Showing A Little Love

In honor of Valentine's Day, I'm having a sale! (It's never too early to celebrate)
$5 off all 8X10 canvases
I'm only posting this on my blog, so if you're intersted, you can email, comment, or facebook me. The sale ends on Valentine's Day... that means I'm giving plenty of time to order. Canvases make great Valentine's Day gifts. wink!wink!

Here's a canvas I painted to decorate the entry way of our apartment as well as my thrift store find (silver container-$1). I added Valentine's day ribbon to it to make it more festive. I'm planning on spray painting the whole thing black, but that will have to wait until the spring. No spray painting in 30 degrees or below weather. Oh and the Kit Kats are my husband's favorite.... they aren't much of a temptation for me. I like them, but I don't love them if you know what I mean.

P.S.- "Te Amo" means I love you in Spanish!

Have a blessed day!













































And this is what my husband made for me out of legos... he makes me so proud! lol!

No comments: