Friday, January 15, 2010

2 INTENSE Paintings

I have a friend who recently did her bathroom in black, white, and red. She asked me to paint two canvases that would bring in more red.... your wish is my command. lol! I enjoyed painting these two 11X14 canvases, even though they were pretty intense. Every day when my husband would come home, there would be more of the  "puzzle" completed. I always like to see his face when the product is complete. I don't think he understands my visions until they are finished... most people don't. lol!

Casey, I hope you like these... I almost kept them for myself. But, then I realized that would be very selfish of me. I want to see pics of them in your bathroom. :)

Have a blessed day!

3 comments:

Rhia Fehrmann said...

I am loving these! We'll have to remember them whenever I put in my order :) By the way, can you email some pricing? Miss you!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE!!!!! I may have to put in an order for these for some place in my house. I am not sure what color... depends on where I put them. BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Do you have a pricelist?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THESE!! I want to put in an order for them too... but I'm thinking about "where" I want to put them and what color... BEAUTIFUL!!! I am ADDICTED to your artwork!! :) SERIOUSLY!!