Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Johnson

Yesterday, I finished the Johnson's painting. I had so much fun making my own custom stencil for some gold interest in the background... I'm pretty proud of myself and my stencil. :) Here's what Amanda gave me work off of:
o    Size 1.5ish ft x. 3ish ft
o    What: Johnson in a pretty script with est. 2009 under it
o    Colors: chocolate brown, cream, light greens (kind of olive-y/sage-y)

So, here's the end result: 24X36 painting. I really like the way it turned out. If my living room was done in these colors and my last name was Johnson, you best believe I would have kept it. lol!

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Amanda Johnson said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! It is exactly what I wanted, Robyn! I am so excited! Thank you so much!

Ashley Schrage said...

I just HAD to say HI! I saw your blog off of Lauren Clark. I too have an architecture degree but do not want to be an architect. So I got into photography!!! Hope it can pay for my degree some day :)