Monday, January 25, 2010

Sleep in Peace

Because of the blizzard-like weather conditions here in Minot, I was able to get ahead on some orders this weekend... well at least get them finished. This weekend I finished Ms. Kelly's (or Momma K as I call her) 24X36 painting she ordered. Here was her request:
"I want this scripture on the biggest canvas you have to hang over our bed. (landscape position). This is the scripture that I fall asleep praying each night for us :) I was thinking of putting it in either a black or really dark espresso brown frame.... 
I will lie down and sleep in peace,
for you alone, O LORD,
make me dwell in safety. Psalm 4:8"


I love this scripture by the way. I think it would be a very good one for a nursery too. I'm ready to see it in it's "home". I'll get to see it in person this summer. I'm really excited about it! Woo-hoo!!!!

Have a blessed day!

No comments: