Monday, January 4, 2010

Secret Mission #2!

Let me just say, I love being in on secret missions! I love surprises and I love for other people to be surprised (with gifts, that is!). I had the honor of being able to be in on another secret mission for my friend Lindsey. Her husband (along with her family) is a part of a wonderful family called Fishers Of Men.  "The Fishers of Men National Tournament Trail is a nonprofit, nondenominational ministry whose mission is to present the Gospel of Jesus Christ to fishermen and their families through competitive and professionally run fishing tournaments."  If your interested in participating in this exciting ministry, you can click the link above.

Lindsey, again thank you for allowing me to paint, paint, and paint some more! I love doing it!

Have a blessed day!


No comments: