Tuesday, January 12, 2010

CONTEST WINNER!

Erin is the recent winner of my contest. She submitted an entry about her sister. Here's her entry:
"Hey Robyn.
My oldest sister has a new home that is very nice. She is a very good decorator but has this fire place with a mantle and a huge blank wall above it. They have lived in the house for a couple of years and still it is blank. It is in desperate need of something fabulous, and that fabulous could only come from you!!"

I can relate to this entry. It took me 3 months to finish the canvas above our TV (we don't have a mantle... but one day we will). So, Erin's sister is receiving a 24X30 canvas for her mantle. Take a look at her living room as well as the finished painting. I hope you like it!

To all the others who entered, thank for entering. I'm giving 10% off your painting if you order by next Friday. Thank you for your support. :)

Have a blessed day!

No comments: