Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Raegan's Canvas

My friend Brittany, (or as I call her, Brit-nay) emailed me and asked me paint a canvas for her little girl, Raegan. She sent me an "idea" of what she wanted... something that would "grow" with her little girl. It matches her room, but not so much that she only has to stick to one theme when decorating. I had so much fun painting (not that there's ever a time, I don't have fun!) this one! I enjoy helping decorate other people's nurseries for now. lol!

Here's her idea/concept:

















Here's my interpretation: (24X36 canvas)






























Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Hannah Elizabeth Photography said...

Do you sell these!?? I love all of these canvas paintings with scripture, they are SOO CUTE! How much do you charge for one??