Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Colvin Family

Let me just say, I love this family!!! I had so much fun with them, laughing and cuttin' up! The girls were silly and full of energy (I wish I had some it!). And it was nice to be able to capture the love the Ms. Laurie and Mr. Tim have for one another. I love the pictures of them together. I hope y'all frame one of them for your desk at work. lol!


Here are just a few of my favorites! Check 'em out!Can you tell the girls love cheerleading?

Even the parents did some jumping! lol! This picture makes me laugh!







11 comments:

the vance's said...

LOVE these pics!!! Am so blessed to have these amazing people in my family!!! Love the pics of the girls..and the pics of Laurie and Tim are priceless!! Awesome work Robyn..looks like yall had so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Great pics Colvin family! My favorites are the first one, B&W of Tim & Sadie, and Emily whispering in Mom's ear. You all are a fabulous family!

Daphne

Marisol said...

I am loving the pictures of The Colvins! The first picture is definitely my favorite!

Angela D. said...

Love the one of Tim and Sadie on the dock!

Heather said...

I love the individual pictures of the girls. Way to go, Tim and Laurie, that is some serious air!:) Great family photos!
Heather

Anonymous said...

Great photos Colvin clan!!!

I've see than look on Tim's face in the woods one other time in college, but it was after a long night out.

Congrats!!

BR

Anonymous said...

I love all of these pictures, and I cannot pick a favorite BUT the one of Mrs. Laurie and Mr. Tim doing "stunts" like the girls is priceless. I actually laughed OUT LOUD when I saw it! I love my adopted family!

Kayla

Toni H. said...

I love the pictures. My favorite if You can tell how much fun they were having. Great job..

Toni

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! They are all so special!!! Love yall!
Mona

Vickie B. said...

You can tell that the Colvin Family have great fun together! Robyn caught the right facial expressions of each family member.

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! Really impressed at the height on the jump by Tim and Laurie! Was there some angle trick or touching up? :) Seriously, great pics!

Vonda