Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!


In honor of Mother's day, I would like to take a second and brag on my mom! She is the definition of a true supporter... no matter how crazy of an idea I have, how stressed out I am, or how many miles there are that separate us, she is there to support me 100%. She has taught me more about life than I have words... I would have to write a book (maybe I'll do that in North Dakota). She has taught me to work hard and never give up (there are days when I definitely want to quit). I am so thankful for her. I could never express how much she means to me and how much I'm going to miss her when I go to North Dakota.

Mom, I love you! Happy Mother's Day!!!


Here are a few recent pics of us! Our family loves pictures... I guess me being a photographer was meant to be. And yes you can tell we are related... I look just like her. lol!

No comments: