Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shasta & Brad

I know it's been a while since I've last blogged. I had a minor computer malfunction and it caused my computer (Manzana, as I call her) to be in the shop for about two weeks. As you can imagine, this was a very stressful time of waiting... that's all I could do. But now, everything is back up and running. Praise the Lord!

This session is long overdue on being posted. I took Shasta and Brad's engagement pictures while I was home for Easter. It was so nice to be able to catch up with some old high school friends. I had so much fun with these two. We even snuck into the Alex Box Stadium... no worries, the gate was unlocked and no one stopped us. I love taking pictures in cool places like that.... especially when it comes to baseball (I'm a huge fan!). And they brought a dog. I've never had one during an engagement session before.

Oh how I wish I could be there for the wedding. Enjoy every second of it!!! Congratulations to you both!

Take a look at some of my favorite pics from our afternoon together.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Brad and Shasta, I LOVE all the pictures! Can't wait until the wedding!!!!

Ashley Hart said...

I love the pictures!! Y'all make a beautiful couple. I couldn't be happier for y'all! I'm looking forward to the wedding! Love y'all!!

Aunt Angie said...

The pictures are beautiful! Its hard to pick out my favorite. I love them all. Yall make the cutest couple!!!! I love yall !