Saturday, April 10, 2010

They're FINALLY Finished!

That's right.... they're FINALLY finished.... all 115 canvases. I normally don't do Saturday posts, but I thought this one deserved it.
My house has been absolute chaos for the past couple of weeks. It's like I've been eating, sleeping, and painting running men. lol! It's been a blessing because I probably won't have an opportunity like this again. But, I'm glad it's over.
Yesterday, I dropped them off. My car was completely full. After I delivered them, it was like I lost 50 lbs. (I wish!). Then when I came home, my white counter tops were staring me in the face. I haven't seen my counter tops for several weeks. I forgot what they looked like.
Last night, to celebrate, my husband and I went on a date. We always go on Friday night dates (my favorite), but this week, instead of coming home and painting while we watched a movie, I sat down with him and enjoyed his company. Let's just say my husband is glad I've finished with the canvases too. lol!

If you would like to sign up for the YMCA Marathon on April 24th, click here. Or even if you would like to just support the cause. The Y is a wonderful program in our city and I can't imagine my life without it.... The Lee household definitely enjoys spending time at the Y!

Here are some pics of the chaos in my house- they were EVERYWHERE!!! You run out of places to put 115 canvases in an one bedroom apartment. lol!


















































All BOXED up... such a good feeling!























































































 Final shots of the canvases:
1st Place for Age Groups.  The Corporate Relay Canvas looks just like this, but with Corporate 5 Person Relay on it.




2nd Place for Age Groups. The Co-Ed Relay looks just like this one.














Male 5 Person Relay





















Female 5 Person Relay





















Teen 5 Person Relay





















Military 5 Person Relay





















I don't normally sign the front of my paintings, but on these, I made an exception.





















I hope the Marathon is a great success. If you're in town, come check it out! There are other events besides the Marathon and Half Marathon. Other events include: 5 Person Relay, 2 Person Relay, One Mile Run,  and ULTRA MARATHON (52.4)- those people are crazy! lol!

Have a blessed weekend!

1 comment:

Just Being Us said...

...i like your coffee table. :)