Friday, April 16, 2010

The Future Mrs. Estevens

Today, I had the honor of taking the future Mrs. Estevens' bridals. It was absolutely the PERFECT day to take pictures. I couldn't have asked for better weather. Genna, Courtney, Nikki, and I all headed to Rosedown Plantation in St. Franciville to take pictures today. Genna was absolutely beautiful and I wouldn't have made it without Courtney and Nikki's help (Ladies, you were A-mazing!).  You'll have to wait until next week to see her bridals (After her wedding). However, I did get to take pictures of her opening her wedding gift from Robyn Crumby Photography. (oh how I love to see people's reactions when they open gifts!)
Here are some pictures from the unveiling of the wedding gift:





























































































































 Here's the wedding gift:










































Have a blessed day!

No comments: