Friday, April 9, 2010

A Sassy Painting for One Sassy Lady

I recently did a painting for a very special lady. She is known as "Sassy" Lady to me. I painted this for her. Everytime I would see her (which would mostly be at weddings, she always had on "sassy" shoes and "sassy" clothes. Classy Sassy. lol!
This painting was Peter Max inspired- the other artwork in her home is done by Peter Max.
Here's my inspiration:

















I know the painting below isn't done, but Peter Max, but for some reason he gets credit for it....it's a lot like his style.
















The final painting: (I really like this one. It reminds me of my bathroom in college. I had a brown high heel painting on my bathroom wall.... oh how I miss girly bathrooms!)






































Have a blessed day!

No comments: