Friday, April 23, 2010

Convoy of Hope

I have a dear friend who served as an intern for Convoy of Hope. I am so proud of the work that she's done. God has definitely used her in a mighty way. My husband and I have been praying for her, and I'm so glad she's now on American soil.
I made this painting for her to remember the work that she did overseas and the ministry opportunities God provided for her and her team. I was inspired by the clothing she wore during her internship....bright colored fabrics.
I pray that if the Lord leads you to give or serve in a ministry, that you would be obedient to do so. Do something great for the Lord today!

Have a blessed day!

Here's some of my color inspiration:
















The canvas: (I have this verse framed with a collage of pictures from my mission trip to Brazil. I look at it everyday as a reminder.)

No comments: