Tuesday, April 27, 2010

"Ms. Wisa!"

Today, I ate lunch with two very dear friends of mine. I drove to St. Francisville to eat lunch with them at the Magnolia Cafe. (Talk about some good food!)
I made a canvas for Ms. Lisa (aka "Ms. Wisa"). The Lord has been with her as she's been going through some health problems over that past year or so. God is so good! She is better now and it was so good to see her well and laughing and happy!... and STRESS FREE!!! She sent me this verse a couple of months ago. It was exactly what I needed to hear as I was going through some health problems of my own. God always knows when to send a special word your way. I am so thankful for her... and her son! I can't imagine my life without them! I definitely wouldn't be who I am today if it wasn't for them.
Take a look at her canvas.

































Have a blessed day!

No comments: