Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Compassion International

This past weekend, my husband and I received a letter from the child we sponsor through Compassion International. It brightens my day when I get go to the mailbox and find a letter from him. Woo-hoo!!
The child we sponsor is named Ezequiel. He is 4 years old and he lives in Ecuador.... he is absolutely adorable. We have a picture of him (that his mom sent us) sitting on our kitchen counter. He has the biggest grin on his face. Oh how it brings joy to my soul! (I should have scanned it and posted it on here, but that didn't happen this morning... sorry!) Every time his mother writes us a letter, Ezequiel draws a picture on the back. I LOVE his drawings. I have his beautiful artwork hanging in our dining room.... it's my favorite art in our house!

If you don't already sponsor a child, please consider doing so. Not only will it change the child you are sponsoring, but it will make a difference your life as well. Go to Compassion International for more information.

How precious is he!?!?!



A video.... it makes me want to laugh, cry, and hug every single child in it!

Have a blessed Wednesday!

No comments: