Monday, July 19, 2010

Baby Holleman

I received an order from a past client of mine. I took Shasta & Brad's engagement pictures a while back and now they are expecting a little one: Cade Donley Holleman. Woo-hoo!!!!!
I had so much fun painting this canvas! I found a new font that I really like- cute and classy (much like the bedding for the nursery). I used it on the canvas, and I think I will be using it more often.

Colors:  pale blue, cream, khaki, with espresso furniture
Here are some of the fabrics for the bedding: (Toile fabric is my favorite for nurseries! I love it!)
The canvas: (16X20) “From the fullness of grace we have received one blessing after another” -  John 1:16

I can't wait to see pics of your new little one! Congratulations Brad & Shasta!
Have a blessed Monday!

No comments: