Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A New Painting For Our Living Room

My husband and I currently live in an aparment where we can't paint the walls....boo!!!! So, for the past couple of weeks, I've been thinking of new ways to bring in color to our living room without painting the walls. I've been thrift store shopping (so much fun!) and redoing a couple of on sale items from Hobby Lobby. In the next few weeks, I'll post more of all my little projects, but for now, you'll have to settle for the painting. lol!

I got the frame from the thrift store for $2.50. It had a very UGLY bird painting in the middle....not any more!
My inspiration for the painting:
The painting (Its reference is to our first place that we've lived... It will be sentimental to us when we move... I know it will!)
Have a blessed day!

No comments: