Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Thibodeaux Wedding

A couple of weekends ago, I assisted Jena Leigh with Meredith and Jared's wedding. It was such a sweet and intimate Christmas wedding... absolutely beautiful. I was glad to see them get married after dating for such a long time - like 8 years- and I met them on the wedding day. Congrats! May God bless your marriage for many years to come!

I had a blast spending the day with Jena.... I was in need of some Jena time. I'm excited about helping her out with 2 weddings next month. Woo-hoo! Stay tuned for some fun pics!

Here a few of my favorite from Meredith and Jared's wedding. Enjoy!
Merry Christmas!

















































































































































































No comments: