Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Glover Family

Oh my goodness! This family has the coolest property I've ever seen. They have barns, cows, trees, water, and even a really cool tent. If you schedule a photo shoot with me in the future, don't be surprised if I take you to their land to take some pics. There is so much I didn't even get to photograph when I was with them. After an afternoon of sleeting..... how random is that.... we rescheduled. Ms. Tammy prayed long and hard for sunshine. God is so faithful! I had so much fun hanging out with this family.... even Mr. Carl stuck around for a couple of pictures. The boys were great.... willing to do anything! They even busted out a little camo for a few pics.

Here are a few of my favorites.















































What boy in Ruston is complete without his hunting gear?














The boys had a really cool tent.... so of course I had to take pictures. I love different things like this! I'm like a little kid!

No comments: