Friday, December 5, 2008

My Connection To the World

As some of you know, my favorite cell phone (I've had it for a little over two years) is no longer with us. I dropped it and it broke in half. I cried! No, really I did. You don't realize how dependent you are on technology to connect you to the world, until it's gone. I had to hold the phone together and tilt my head at a certain angle so I could talk. I couldn't make calls, but I could receive them... mostly because I couldn't see the screen. My parents came through to save the day! Praise the Lord! They overnighted a cell phone from the house. Mom and Dad, you're the best!

I just want everyone to know how bad it really was.

My sad, broken little phone:















The new phone from my parents! Thank you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's sad but it is true that we depend on modern technology. So because we love you so much we will hold a memorial service in honor of your old phone, our prayers are with you. Services will be held at your earliest convenience.