Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Camp Fun With the McCullin's

I'm not sure if you know this or not, but I live with Mr. Andy and Ms. Kelly. When my fiance moved out of their house to head to North Dakota, they asked me to move it. It was an answered prayer!!! So, while I'm attending grad school, I get to live with two pretty awesome people.

They haven't had pictures taken (other than the ones I had to take for a project) in quite some time. So, my Christmas gift to them was a fun photo shoot. I had so much fun!!!! I went to visit them at the hunting camp, which is their home away from home. Talk about a relaxing retreat!!!

Today, we went mud-riding in "Red" (the truck) to get to some of the sites. I wasn't prepared. Next time I'm bringing boots. My white tennis shoes are no longer white! lol! It was time to get rid of them anyway! I had a blast! I have so many more photo ideas I want to do at the camp.... maybe next time!

Take a look at some of the fun pics from today!

















































































































































































































































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Robyn is the "most FUNNEST" photographer!!! It's not like you are having to pose for pictures when you are with her. All you have to do is "goof off" and she captures ALL of it! haha! Everytime I look at the pics I will certainly remember her and her talent... AND what a fun and special friend she is :). We love you Robyn!! THANKS for the awesome Christmas present!