Thursday, July 12, 2012

Graphic Design: Raegan's 3rd Birthday Invitations

I can't believe this precious little one is turning three already. I've had the pleasure of designing all her birthday invitations so far (what an honor!). Her mother knew next month would be a little crazy in my house (getting ready for Baby Lee), so she ordered these last month. Talk about a mom that has it together. I hope I'm like that when our baby gets here.

Here's the info she sent me:
"Theme will be ladybugs with damask decor (either black and white or pink and white). Raegan has requested pink (not red) ladybugs. LOL!"

The front: (Some info has been deleted for privacy)

The back. A gift idea list is a wonderful thing. I recommend it to all moms who are hosting a party for their children. As someone who has attended many children's parties, I would have loved to know what they would like as a gift. 
 Have a blessed Thursday!

No comments: