Monday, July 30, 2012

Canvas Art: Baby Lee's Nursery

As I have mentioned before, it took me a while to decide what I wanted to paint for Baby Lee's nursery.
We don't know if we are having a girl or boy, so I can't paint a name.
I didn't want something that was too baby. lol!
But I knew I wanted a canvas that would grow with Baby Lee. (Like I said, it's always hard for me to paint for my own house.)
I told my husband one night before we had our family devotional/prayer time that I didn't know what I should paint for the nursery. His response,"You paint everyday, and you don't know what you want to paint for the nursery?!" I know! I know! I was thinking the same thing. I told him to pick out a verse and I would paint it. Two minutes later, we open the devotion for that day and guess what the scripture is?.... Psalm 4:8
"In peace I will lie down and sleep,
    for you alone, Lord,
    make me dwell in safety."
 How perfect!!! Thank you Lord! 

Then I was inspired by a wedding invitation I found....yes a wedding invitation-the background of it:
Here's the final canvas:
Have a blessed Monday!

No comments: