Thursday, December 29, 2011

Capt. & Mrs. Williams- Alabama Wedding

I am back from my "vacation" and I have some blogging I need to catch up on.

Ross and Angela were married at the beginning of the month at Serenity House. It was a beautiful location, beautiful ceremony, and a beautiful couple. I know God has great things in store for this couple.

 Postcards were given to guests when they entered. Guests wrote notes and marital advice to the couple and placed them in a box. The maid of honor is mailing a couple of cards a month to the couple (for the first year of their marriage). What a wonderful idea!








I just think the picture below was too funny not to post. I remember doing this as a kid, but I'm sure I wasn't as cute as this little boy.

Congratulations Capt. & Mrs. Williams!

Have a blessed Thursday!

No comments: