Tuesday, August 11, 2009

The Weaver Family

My life has been crazy busy since I got to Louisiana at the beginning of the month.... but oh how I love it! I have missed it these last few months, so it's good to be back for at least a little while.

The craziness started with the Weaver family! My adopted family is so cute! I love these kids....well, they are my brother and sisters. It was an honor to have Crisanna and Stone in my wedding. And I'm glad I got to hang out with them at least one more time before I'm gone for.... well, I don't know how long.

Enjoy the pics! Leave a comment. Let me know what you think!














I have an opening for Friday. Let me know if you're interested! Or if you will be in the Baton Rouge area August 16-19th. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Lori Weaver White said...

These are wonderful pictures of my nieces and nephew... So proud to be their Aunt... Robyn you do such a great job !




Lori

Bronwyn Giger said...

I love the pictures! Great job!