Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hunter

Last week, I had the chance to hang out with Hunter... the same day as Sarah. During Sarah's photo shoot, Hunter dropped in and asked if I had an available appointment that afternoon. So, 15 minutes after Sarah's session, Hunter and I spent some time together. I love spur of the moment things like this. Hunter was an orientation leader this summer! He definitely showed his Tech pride in these pics. How 'bout them dawgs!!?!?! Hunter, thanks for a fun afternoon! Keep working hard in architecture... don't give up! If I can make it, anybody can make it!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures of Hunter. Man, he's grown up! He's a great person!! Cindy Phillips

Anonymous said...

Wow, These are great!! I hope that once I graduate from tech that I'll be just as good of a Photographer!!