Friday, August 21, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Taylor

This wedding is long over due of being posted. I had so much fun at Anna & John's wedding. They are two of the sweetest people I've ever met in my life. It's always an honor and a privilege to be a part of someone's special day.... I am so thankful that I could be a part of this one. I praise God every time He allows me to use my talents and abilities to give something to someone. Mr. & Mrs. Taylor, I hope you enjoyed your wedding day photos. Congratulations on being married. I pray that God will bless you over and beyond what you could have ever expected.

Take a look at just a few of my favorite pics from their wedding day!


Have a blessed day!




















Michaella Ward tagged along with me to this wedding... check out these AWESOME detail shots she took of the bride's cake. Great job Michaella!







No comments: