Friday, August 7, 2009

Kelsick-Fehrmann Rehearsal Dinner

Last month, I made the trip down to Houston to stand next to one of my best friends on one of the most important days of her life. There is no other man on the face of the planet I could imagine her with. Rhia and Zak are perfect for each other... God was definitely involved in this one! Mr. & Mrs. Fehrmann, thank you for allowing me the privilege of standing next to you. And thank you for allowing me to take pics at your rehearsal dinner. It truly was an honor! Come visit us in North Dakota! lol!


It was a big change from North Dakota for me. From 70 degrees in Minot.... to 101 degrees in Houston. I forgot what that kind of heat felt like!


Don't ask!!!




My wonderful hosts for the week!

FRANK!!! He's crazy! But he definitely knows how to make you laugh!

No comments: