Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Bordelon-Thames Family

While I was in LA, I had the opportunity to take family pictures for a dear friend of mine. These pictures were a surprise for her mom, so I've been anxiously waiting for Christmas to be over so I could post these. I had so much fun taking pictures of her family.  Here are just a few of my favorites from her family's session.




 I think this one is my favorite one from the whole day... if I had to pick just one!
 This is how I was EVERY TIME I had to get my picture made when I was little. I pray for my children.... I have a feeling they aren't going to like taking pictures.

 The whole gang!




 I love this one too!!!


 So sweet!

 There's the smile I've been waiting for!!! :)
 These pictures just make me laugh. Animal crackers.... works every time!
Have a blessed Wednesday!

No comments: