Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Contest Winner #1!!!

Carrie is one of the winners from my last contest. Here's a little background about this painting... I love this story!
"I would love to have Psalm 139:14 "For you are fearfully and wonderfully made" painted.  This verse has meant so much to me, and I want to have it hung in my sons room.  While I was pregnant with him, the doctors told us that I may not carry him full term.  They continually asked my husband and I to agree to further testing to determine whether or not to continue with the pregnancy.  Of course we rejected their requests explaining that this child that the Lord had given was ours and would be so loved regardless of any physical handicaps.  This verse was my constant prayer and faith in God.  In April of last year I delivered a completely healthy and very strong 10.1 lb baby boy!!  Anyway...this verse will always be a reminder of God's constant goodness to me. :)"

GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!
It was an honor to be able to paint this for you. 

Have a blessed day!

No comments: