Friday, February 19, 2010

Valentine's Day Contest Winners

On Valentine's Day, I held a drawing for all the people that have helped spread the name of my business. I'm so thankful for everyone who participated and has supported Robyn Crumby Photography. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! The Lord has truly blessed my husband and I. I'm delighted that I get to work from home..... because of y'all support and business! This won't be the last contest, so stay tuned for upcoming opportunities for you to win FREE stuff! I love to give away free stuff... can you tell?

Congratulations to Brittany and Carrie! I'm looking forward to painting for you!

Here's some pics from the drawing:
The Box with all the names in it!

















My husband being a good sport and drawing names (I wanted it to be fair!)

















Have a blessed day!

No comments: