Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Congratulations Friend!

This past Sunday, Valentine's Day, our friend, Ross, was licensed for ministry. It was such an special day! We are so proud of him. He's moving away soon, but I know that God has BIG plans for him. I'm excited to see how God uses him in the days to come. I know my household is very blessed to know this goldy young man!
For his Licensing Service/Going Away Present, I painted him a 24X48 canvas. When I asked him his favorite verse, he told me he didn't have one, but his favorite chapter is Psalm 103. So.... I painted the whole chapter.... ALMOST! It took me 2 whole months to finish this painting... I'm a little slow and my brain hurt every time I started painting it. LOL!
Here's a couple of pics from the service.





































The painting:





































I LOVE to being able to see people's reactions when they get a canvas I've painted. These pictures make me smile!















































Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Robyn that is phenomenal!! I'm sure he was very very pleased with this!!

Addie said...

Robyn! I LOVE this canvas! and I LOVE you!

Addie