Thursday, February 4, 2010

iFeliz Cumpleanos Caleb!

Today is Caleb's birthday!!! Woo-hoo!  iFeliz Cumpleanos! (I'm tutoring him in Spanish!...hints the Spanish greeting!)  The day finally came when I could give him his birthday present. I've had it finished for about a month now. lol! Caleb and his family are very special to my husband and I. I don't think we could make it in North Dakota without them.
My inspiration for his canvas was American Eagle appearel.  I hardly ever see him without an American Eagle shirt on, so I thought, why not use it for a canvas. lol! I also used his favorite verse, Romans 8:35-"Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?"

Have a blessed day!

My inspiration:























The final product:






























No comments: