Thursday, November 27, 2008

Melany & Will's Wedding

A couple of weeks ago, one of my old roommates got married and I had the honor of taking her pictures. I had so much fun capturing her special day. I can remember the nights we used to chat about her dream wedding....I'm sure this day was everything she dreamed of and more. Melany, you looked absolutely stunning! Will, take care of my friend! :)

I guess this means I'm the last one to get married from 1109 Moss Hill.
Congratulations and Best Wishes!

























































































Melany's brothers were so cute! They were cracking me up during the entire ceremony. You could tell it took everything they had to stand up there... I don't think it was their cup of tea. I think this was during the prayer... I guess they wanted to make sure they had their eyes closed and didn't peek. lol!




































































As I was going around to take pictures of guests, this man asked me if he could stick his tongue out in the picture. Of all the weddings I've done, no one has asked me that. I thought it was funny because he was totally serious. lol!

No comments: