Saturday, November 1, 2008

The Inman Family

This past week, I hung out with the Inman family for a little bit.... between soccer practice and Candyland, they managed to squeeze some time in with me. They were such a blast to take pictures with... and their backyard is pretty neat!

I always like how curveballs are thrown at you and sometimes you just have to roll with it - My camera died with about 10 minutes left in the photo shoot. However, Shannan (the mom) came to the rescue. She had a back up camera... she is also a photographer. She saved the day!!! I don't know what I would have done with out her. Some of my favorite pictures came from those last 10 minutes.











































































































I love how the whole family ended up jumping on the trampoline by the end of our time together! They looked like they were having so much fun, I wanted to join in myself.... Oh and I love their funny faces!


















4 comments:

Amber said...

Love these pictures of the Inmans! They are special friends of ours, so I'm always excited to see them. I LOVE the picture of Shannan and Kevin standing still and the kids running in a blur around them.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures! You did a great job Robyn!

Sandra George said...

Love the one of the kids...Jack in the middle with the girls on either side...all laughing. Love that one!

kristy said...

I really like the first one with the kids running around Kev and Shannan. Life feels like that sometimes in our house! Neat pic.