Wednesday, June 27, 2012

From the Nursery Chair

This is my view from Baby Lee's nursery chair.  (Gray walls 'Valspar-Filtered Shade' , not blue. lol!)
Things have changed quite a bit since this picture. However, it always makes me feel better to look back at what it looked like before to realize how much we have accomplished.
-Book shelves (spice racks) have been put together. There are a couple left to put on the wall.
-The crib is in the right place. lol!
-High chair has found its home in the dining room.... an exciting reminder of who will be joining us for dinner soon.
-Ceiling fan has been hung.
-Diaper changing table has been finished (A few adjustments were made to it. When the diaper changing pad comes in, I'll post a pic)
- Curtain rod has been hung.
- Pictures have been hung (only 2 more left to hang...waiting for a couple to be sent to me)
-Nursery chair has been put together. As well as the side table and lamp (a craft project I'll post about later)
-Baby Bedding is almost complete. The bed skirt is on the bed, but a few adjustments had to be made to the bumper pads.

In a couple of weeks (my goal is 2 weeks), I'll be able to post some final pics. :)

Have a blessed Wednesday!

No comments: