Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Baby Fun Mail

There were several friends and family members we couldn't travel to see, so what other way to let them know we are having a baby than to send them mail. I'm sure normal people don't think about mail all the time.... like me. I send mail EVERYDAY. If I had to make a list of my hobbies it would have to include sending mail.

Here's the packages ready to be sent in the mail:
Some of them included popcorn:
 Tea:
 Hershey Hugs & Kisses (I ate several before I put them in the mail):
 Have a blessed Wednesday!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

You have the cutest idea in the world! You are so creative!!!! Love lookinng at your blog it always brightens my day!! Keep the blogs coming :) Congrats to you and Stephen on the great baby news! I wish you a healthy happy pregnancy!