Wednesday, November 2, 2011

FALL Items for SALE

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. Actually, I kind of like it a little more than Christmas. I feel it's the holiday that gets looked past. Everyone gets hyped up about Halloween (my least favorite holiday) and then immediately starts decorating for Christmas. I love that Thanksgiving is a time to remember what we are truly thankful for....we should be thankful all the time!
In celebration of Thanksgiving, I have a few items on sale at RCP. I'm THANKful for loyal clients, so I thought I should GIVE a little savings. Cheesy? Yes, I know!

12X12 Give Thanks Canvas- $25 (Reg.$40) Plus shipping

Give Thanks Banner- $20 plus shipping  (new item!) Great for mantles!
Comment, email, or Facebook if you're interested!

Have a blessed Wednesday!

No comments: