Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I have so much to be thankful for. What I'm most thankful for is my Savior Jesus Christ. Without him, I am NOTHING! But after Him, I am thankful for my wonderful, godly, handsome, kind, loving, gentle, talented, intelligent, strong, funny, athletic, trustworthy husband. He has such a servant's heart. I admire him. I love him. I am so proud of him and I'm proud to be his wife.


A couple of weeks ago, a wife of an airman emailed me about doing some center pieces for their Squadron Thanksgiving Dinner. I was honored and humbled to be able to help. I painted two "Give Thanks" canvases for the event. They are being used as center pieces, but then given away at the end of the meal as door prizes. How cool! When I get to participate in things like this, it brings more joy to my soul than I can express. i LOVE it!
Have a BLESSED and Happy THANKSGIVING!

No comments: