Friday, October 2, 2009

The Smith Family

The Smith Family was my last photo shoot in Ruston this summer. It was sort of bitter sweet.... I miss Ruston, but I know God has a plan for me here in North Dakota. However, I don't think I could have left Ruston with better photo shoot opportunity. Ms. Addie and I have worked together on many many many projects over the past couple of years... and we still work on projects together. She is one of the most amazing women I've ever met. She is truly a joy to be around and an amazing role model.

I had so much fun hangin' out with Ms. Addie, Jack, and Penny. They are such a cute family! It was truly an honor to be able to take their pictures. Take a look at just a few of my favorites... I had a hard time deciding on these.

Have a great day! God bless!











I think this picture represents them perfectly! I love it!.... and it makes me laugh!







Thanks for being great sports!!! I miss y'all!

No comments: