Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Canvas Art: Lee Family

I'm heading out to mail these two paintings right now. The Lee family (no relation, but I really like their last name), asked me to do two paintings for them. I had a blast doing them.  Hannah sent me two examples that she really liked, but she wanted them to be more custom.... and she let me put my style on them. lol! Take a look!

God bless!


Hannah ordered this frame from me to go with the painting.... I think it's my favorite! It's perfect for this canvas.  It's masculine and shabby chic.... the look she was going for.
 The inspiration for the painting.

If you see a painting or a pic you really like, but want it to be a little bit more custom, don't be afraid to send those ideas to me when you order.... it helps me give you exactly what you want. :)

1 comment:

Hannah Lee said...

Oh Robyn! They are gorgeous! I love them and cannot wait to get them and put them up! Thank you so much for doing this.