Monday, March 30, 2009

Kaitlyn

A couple of weeks ago, I photographed one of the funnest seniors ever!!!! I spent the entire day with Kaitlyn and she was such a good sport. We would be driving down the road, I would yell "Pull over" and we would take pictures with whatever I spotted. Her sister,Kasey, was an amazing assistant. I couldn't have done it without her. Thanks for such a fun day, filled with great people, fun photos, and wonderful food! lol!

These are just a few of my favorites from our time together!


I want some sweet boots!!!!



I love her ring!!!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaitlyn looks absolutely gorgeous!!!! These photos are amazing!-Nat

Jessica Reed Dubea said...

Gosh - I can't believe how grown up she is! Katy-bug - you are BEAUTIFUL and I'm so proud of you!! These pictures are AMAZING! They really capture her personality!! Great job! And of COURSE Kasey is a good assistant - what would I do without her?? :)

Chrystal Luneau said...

Very, very Beautiful! The pictures are definatly her. Poofy you are gorgeous! Love you! -Chrystal

Anonymous said...

WOW! Amazing pictures! I can't get over how all three of the Folse girls look alike but different. Really neat!

Hannah Lee said...

Again, great work Robyn! You always know how to capture the best pictures. Her ring is amazing!

Kathryn said...

The best senior pics I have seen a while!! Very CUTE!!

Anonymous said...

Robyn- THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I LOVE every single one of my pictures! It was soooo much fun! I want to book you for college graduation, wedding, and kids....could you just follow me around with your camera?? SKEEERRRRT SKEEEERRRRT!
Thanks-Kaitlyn

Anonymous said...

You are the best! I wouldn't be the assistant to any less of a photographer! We really had fun and can't wait for our friends to use you too! I anticipate many trips home for you! THANK YOU!

These pictures are fabulous and you are fantastic!

Kasey