Monday, September 15, 2008

Will & Melany's Engagements

It was an honor to be able to take engagement pictures for two very good friends of mine. They compliment each other so well. Melany and Will, thanks for being great sports. I know how much you enjoy having your picture taken. lol! I'm looking forward to your wedding day!

Here are a few of my favorites. Take a look!









































































































































































5 comments:

Katy Larsen said...

These are super cute and really reflect your personalities! Love them.

Scartch said...

I love them!!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! These are really great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Melany!!! You look beautiful and the pictures are really really great. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Y'all look so happy together! I love the picture with the broken window... and the picture at the Townsend House in front of your dishes ;)