Friday, November 2, 2012

MOM's Night Out

I attend a local MOPS group here in Las Vegas. It is a blessing to be around other moms who have young children. It is also nice to have a support group while my husband is away. 
Each month our MOPS group has a MOM's night out.  Last month, my mother-in-law babysat my precious G-Man so I could enjoy an evening out with other ladies my own age....and a night of no children. (I love my precious baby, but every mother needs a little break.) We went to Mt. Charleston for the evening.  A couple of mom in our group live there. If you don't live near Vegas, Mt.Charleston is a nice getaway/retreat from the city. It's about 30 minutes away. It's hard to believe a place like this is so close to the craziness of Las Vegas.
The Lodge has a cute little Christmas Shop that is open all year round. If you come visit the Lee household, I'll take you there.
 Thank you ladies for a wonderful fun evening. Thank you Vivi for taking care of my precious little one, washing my laundry, and cooking.
 Have a blessed weekend! 

No comments: