Monday, March 21, 2011

NEW Contest!

In honor of my husband and I buying our first home, I thought I would start something new at RCP..... BlogStalker of the Month.
There's a sweet prize awarded to the person who gets this each month.

Here's ways to enter:
- Leave a comment on any blog post - you can leave comments on several blog posts.
- Become a fan on FB
-Tell someone else about my fan page on FB.
- Leave a comment on an image [and/or] leave a comment on my fan page.
-Tag Robyn Crumby Photography in your status (with something great to say!lol!)
- Become a follower of my blog.
- Tell other to become a follower of my blog.

When people become a follower or fan they should leave a comment telling me your name.

The person with the most WINS!!!

The winner receives:
a $15 gift certificate to RCP
It can be used toward prints, photo session, canvas orders, or stationery/invitations.

Winner will be announced the 3rd Friday of next month. This is an ongoing contest. A new winner will be announced each month.

Good luck and I hope you're the next RCP Blogstalker of the Month.
Have a blessed Monday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha... BlogStalker! What a great idea and what an even better name! :)

Hope you guys are doing great! I can't wait to see pictures of your new home!

Miss you Robyn!
Leslie