Friday, September 17, 2010

My First Paid Advertisement!

I have been so blessed over the past year (well, and since the beginning) with RCP. It's amazing to see what God does when you step out in faith and do what He wants you to do. I have had the privilege of sending canvases all over the world this past year, which is unbelievable to me. I don't know anybody in England, but they want a canvas painted by RCP. WHAT? How crazy is that?

I haven't really done much advertising since I started my business. It's been a steady flow of customers (and it still is- thank you to loyal customers.... never underestimate the power of word of mouth!), but something inside me just wanted to see what would happen if I just invested a little bit into a little advertising.  Well, I have a couple of things to share with you:

The first being that I am going to be a part of an arts and crafts show in November called the BIG ONE. I'm so excited! I've been very busy trying to get some canvases ready to sell. It's a little difficult because I usually do custom canvases, so I'm just taking a chance and hoping people like (have houses that match) my paintings. lol!

I have also paid for a spot on Creations by Kara.  This button will directly send you to my Etsy shop. This is all a little experimental. I paid for 1 month. At the end of the month, I'll see if it was worth the investment. I'm always willing to try something at least once.

If you're in the Minot, ND area, come check out my booth. If you aren't- check out my Etsy shop, Facebook Fan Page, or website.

Have a blessed weekend! Come back Monday for more pictures of paintings.

No comments: