Friday, June 11, 2010

Wedding Gift for.... the GROOM!

A couple of months ago, I had a bride email me about doing a canvas for her soon to be husband. She wanted to do something different for a wedding gift. I thought it was a BRILLIANT idea. She sent me a couple of images for inspiration. Here's another thing she had in mind: "I was also wondering if you could somehow incorporate the Gospel that will be read at our ceremony.  It is Mark 10: 6-9.  It will read as follows:
Jesus said:
"From the beginning of creation,
God made them male and female.
For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother
and be joined to his wife,
and the two shall become one flesh.
So they are no longer two but one flesh.
Therefore what God has joined together,
no human being must separate."

The inspiration:

The canvas:
Congrats Catie and Ben! May God bless you with many wonderful years of marriage!
Have a blessed day!

No comments: