Monday, May 17, 2010

Coordinating Art for a Freshly Painted Room

I recently did a 24X30 painting for a very special family. Mr. Andy and Mrs. Kelly painted their dining room, foyer, living room, and sunroom. They look amazing! So much color! I love it!


The interior designer they hired said she would like to see a large painting on a certain wall. And guess what? I got to paint it! Woo-hoo! The colors are the exact same colors in the foyer, living room, and sunroom.... a great way to tie all of them together. I took a picture so you would see what it looks like, but that's not where it's staying. It will hang on a different wall with a nice "chunky" frame around it. I can't wait to see it when it's finished. :)

The living room:

The foyer:

The sunroom:

The painting:
Have a blessed Monday!

No comments: